Pubs & Places to Eat
South Molton & Exmoor
North Devon has many fine places to eat or enjoy a drink. Local pubs serve local beer plus freshly cooked food...
more to follow
There is so much choice when it comes to pubs and places with great ales, food and location but here are a few suggestions:
South Molton has an array of takeaways, restaurants, cafés and pubs. Journey time by car to South Molton is approximately 7 minutes.
Pubs near South Molton:
- The Exeter Inn, Chittlehamholt – journey time by car to Chittlehamholt approx 10 minutes.
- The Red Lion and The Globe Inn – both in Chumleigh – journey time by car to Chulmleigh approx 25 minutes
- Stags Head Inn Filleigh – journey time by car to Filleigh approx 10 minutes
Remote pubs in a countryside setting in Exmoor National Park:
- The Tarr Farm Inn over looking the ancient Tarr Steps
- The White Horse at Exford – journey time by car approx 45 minutes